Enjoy drifting down the canals of Prague and visit the Charles Bridge Museum at your own leisure. The best of the Czech capital!
Cruise & Charles Bridge Museum Ticket
Meet in front of the Powder Tower, located next to Námesti Republiky (Republic Square). From this central location we will head towards the banks of the Vltava River.
Upon arrival, we will climb aboard a traditional wooden boat. Then for 45 minutes, you will navigate through the picturesque and winding canals of Prague. These waterways which run parallel to the river, flow through the city centre.
While you sit back and admire the views, listen to pre-recorded commentary in English, which provides information on the numerous sights you can see from the boat. On board you can also enjoy a small snack accompanied by a drink (to choose between a coffee, a beer, a warm wine or a drink).
We end our journey back at the same point where we boarded the boat. When the tour has finished you will receive the entrance tickets to the Charles Bridge Museum, which you can tour at your own pace. The exhibition is home to a variety of items and installations that illustrate the history of the construction of this iconic Prague monument.
Boat Timetable and Frequency
The boat runs every 20 minutes. The operation time depends on the time of year:
- October to March: 10:30 am to 5 pm.
- April: 10:30 am to 6 pm.
- May and June: 10:30 am to 7 pm.
- July and August: 10:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- September: 10:30 am to 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 15% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years||Children under 2 years|
Children from 2 to 12 yearsUS$ 10.80
Children under 2 yearsFree
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other language.
45 minute boat tour along the canals of Prague.
Onboard audio commentary in English.
Snack and drink during the journey.
Entry into the Charles Bridge Museum.
Additional food and drinks on board
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Powder Tower, Prague