Enjoy drifting down the canals of Prague and visit the Charles Bridge Museum at your own leisure. The best of the Czech capital!
Meet in front of the Powder Tower, located next to Námesti Republiky (Republic Square). From this central location we will head towards the banks of the Vltava River.
Upon arrival, we will climb aboard a traditional wooden boat. Then for 45 minutes, you will navigate through the picturesque and winding canals of Prague. These waterways which run parallel to the river, flow through the city centre.
While you sit back and admire the views, listen to pre-recorded commentary in English, which provides information on the numerous sights you can see from the boat. On board you can also enjoy a small snack accompanied by a drink (to choose between a coffee, a beer, a warm wine or a drink).
We end our journey back at the same point where we boarded the boat. When the tour has finished you will receive the entrance tickets to the Charles Bridge Museum, which you can tour at your own pace. The exhibition is home to a variety of items and installations that illustrate the history of the construction of this iconic Prague monument.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years||Children under 2 years|
Children from 2 to 12 yearsUS$ 8.30
Children under 2 yearsFree
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
45 minute boat tour along the canals of Prague.
Onboard audio commentary in English.
Snack and drink during the journey.
Entry into the Charles Bridge Museum.
Additional food and drinks on board
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Prague).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Powder Tower, Prague