Hradčany’s top attractions are the following:
- Prague Castle: Houses the Golden Lane, the Powder Gate and St George’s Basilica, among many other attractions.
- St Vitus Cathedral: The city’s most important church.
- Loreta: One of Prague's most important pilgrimage sites, it houses a replica of the Santa Casa.
- Strahov Monastery: Founded in 1143, it is currently a museum and monastery.
- Sternberg Palace: From mid-twentieth century, this palace houses part of the National Gallery’s collection of European Art.
1See photo gallery