In the South of Bohemia you can find Cesky Krumlov, a fairytale town which thanks to its impressive castle and historic old town has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992.
Leaving Prague at 8:30 am, we hit the road en route to Cesky Krumlov, the medieval town which boasts the second largest castle in the Czech Republic.
The guide will take you through the narrowest and most winding of streets in the historic centre, full of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings from the time of the noble families of Rozmberk, Eggenberg and Schwarzenberg. After that, you will have some free time to complete the city at your pace.
Finally, the tour will visit the castle, the star attraction in Cesky Krumlov, and the second largest castle in the Czech Republic. Inside it is filled with antique furniture, works of art, tapestries and a collection of unusual ornate weapons, whereas outside in the grounds can be found a unique revolving theatre which turns at the change of scene.
The tour then heads back to Prague, arriving around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 10|
Children under 10US$ 80.90
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the castle.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Prague local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Powder Tower (Prašná brána)