In the South of Bohemia, you can find Cesky Krumlov, a fairytale town which thanks to its impressive castle and historic old town has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992.
Leaving Prague at 8:30 am, we hit the road en route to Cesky Krumlov, the medieval town that boasts the second largest castle in the Czech Republic.
The guide will take you through the narrowest and most winding of streets in the historic center, full of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings from the time of the noble families of Rozmberk, Eggenberg, and Schwarzenberg. After that, you will have some free time to complete the city at your own pace.
Finally, the tour will visit the castle, the star attraction in Cesky Krumlov, and the second-largest castle in the Czech Republic. The guide will show you the stunning exterior of the castle and, if you wish, you can buy tickets to go inside. The interior is filled with antique furniture, works of art, tapestries, and a collection of unusual ornate weapons, whereas outside on the grounds, you'll find a unique revolving theatre that turns at the change of scene.
The tour then heads back to Prague, arriving around 6:30 pm.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Admission to the Cesky Krumlov Castle
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Powder Tower (Prašná brána)