Enjoy a spectacular classical music concert performed in St. Nicholas Church, one of the most beautiful Baroque buildings in Prague's Old Town.
Classical Concert in St. Nicholas Church
St. Nicholas Church, located just next to Prague's Old Town Square, is a perfect example of the true splendour of Czech Baroque architecture both inside and out.
Sit back in awe as this magnificent space is filled with the beautiful sounds of a classical music concert. The orchestra features a number of traditional string instruments including the violin, the viola, the cello and the double bass. The church is also home to an immense Baroque organ, played by Mozart himself in 1787, which is played during certain pieces.
Throughout the one-hour performance, you'll enjoy a number of classical works composed by European musical virtuosos, including Handel's Concerto in F Major; Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach; Antonio Vivaldi's Concerto in A Minor and a Violin Sonata by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
You'll also have the opportunity to listen to several pieces by classical Czech musicians such as Antonín Leopold Dvořák, one of the country's most well-renowned composers. His works, written towards the second half of the 19th century, transmit the folk traditions of the country in a symphony of passion and emotion.
The concert programme may vary depending on the day and the season.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Classical music concert
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 16.60
Students with valid student IDUS$ 16.60
Children between 12 and 14 years oldUS$ 5.20
Children under 12 years oldFree
1 hour classical music concert at St. Nicholas Church in Prague.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
St. Nicholas Church.