Enjoy a spectacular classical music concert performed in St. Nicholas Church, one of the most beautiful Baroque buildings in Prague's Old Town.
Classical Concert in St. Nicholas Church
St. Nicholas Church, located just next to Prague's Old Town Square, is a perfect example of the true splendour of Czech Baroque architecture both inside and out.
Sit back in awe as this magnificent space is filled with the beautiful sounds of a classical music concert. The orchestra features a number of traditional string instruments including the violin, the viola, the cello and the double bass. The church is also home to an immense Baroque organ, played by Mozart himself in 1787, which is played during certain pieces.
Throughout the one-hour performance, you'll enjoy a number of classical works composed by European musical virtuosos, including Handel's Concerto in F Major; Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Johann Sebastian Bach; Antonio Vivaldi's Concerto in A Minor and a Violin Sonata by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
You'll also have the opportunity to listen to several pieces by classical Czech musicians such as Antonín Leopold Dvořák, one of the country's most well-renowned composers. His works, written towards the second half of the 19th century, transmit the folk traditions of the country in a symphony of passion and emotion.
The concert programme may vary depending on the day and the season.
1 hour classical music concert at St. Nicholas Church in Prague.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
St. Nicholas Church.