Something you'll have to do in Prague is eat, and what better way to to make the most of this meal by pairing it with sights of Prague's monuments from the river Vltava.
Over the two hours of the cruise, you'll be able to see the main attractions in Prague: the Castle, the Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, Vyšehrad and many other monuments.
With the buffet you can choose from the following dishes:
Smoked meat, cheeses, paté, varied salads and fresh vegetables.
Roast chicken, sausages, goulash, roast herring, fried cauliflower, seafood and fish rice, spiced meat noodles, fruit and stewed vegetable dumplings.
Rice, dumplings, french fries, potato cakes.
Cheese, fresh fruit, pastries and custard.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|Cruise with Lunch||
Cruise with Lunch
Children between 3 and 11US$ 26.50
Children under 3Free
2 hour cruise.
Buffet style dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dock 5, to the right of the Čech Bridge