If you're looking for something diferent, what better way than with a night time boat trip down the illuminated river Moldava while you enjoy a delicious meal? A truly unforgettable experience
During the two hour cruise you will be able to see the main attractions in the city: the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, Vyšehrad and all the other jewels the Czech capital has to offer.
The dinner is buffet style, and normally consists of the following dishes:
Cheese and salami, fresh vegetables, fruit in summer, compote in winter.
Soup, pig goulash, buttered vegetables, boiled potatoes, breaded cauliflower, smoked beef, chips, chicken fingers.
Pastries and fresh fruit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 15% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 12US$ 35.80
Children under 2Free
2 hour cruise.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dock 16, to the left of the Štefánikův bridge.