Live a magical night in Prague accompanied by Mozart's best operas. Be transported to a dancehall from the last century and eat a delicious dinner in the Czech capital's most glamorous hotel.
Imagine all the elegance of the Great Gatsby, condensed into a unique hotel, or more accurately its incredible dance hall. The Grand Hotel Bohemia was where Czech high society held its glamourous evenings in the 20th century. Music, delicacies, drinks, and glitz came together here, what is now a must-see in Prague.
You'll enjoy the most famous operas by the legendary Austrian composer, interpreted live by one of the best-known groups in the capital. And you'll be able to delight your palates with a well-considered menu of traditional Czech food.
The evening ends after three hours of this delightful Mozart concert in Prague, in which all your senses are sure to have been delighted.
Dinner in the Grand Hotel Bohemia
The menu is made up of:
- Starter: pea soup with butter croutons
- Main: roast beef with red wine sauce, with a leek and potato puree
- Dessert: homemade apple pie with almonds and vanilla sauce
The children's menu has a vegetable soup and the main changes for chicken nuggets with boiled potatoes and carrots.
The vegetarian menu swaps the main dish for homemade potato gnocchi in a creamy pepper sauce with grilled vegetables.
Types of Tickets
You can choose between 3 different tickets depending on where you want to sit:
- A seat on the balcony with room for 2-4 people.
- A seat at a table for 2, in the first row.
A seat at a table for 2.
A seat at a table for 8.
- Although you cannot cancel your ticket, you can change the date up to 3 days before the concert (Prague time).
- If you'd like a vegan menu, please indicate so when making the reservation.
- Please note: Children over 6 years old are welcome to attend the concert in any of the ticket categories. However, if you're attending the show with children under 2 years old, please book Category I tickets to have room for your pram or stroller in the balcony area.
- The content of the dinner and show may vary on special dates (Christmas, New Year's Eve, or New Year's Day). If you need more information, please contact us.
2 hours 30 minutes.
When to book?
You can book up until 5 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. Accessible toilets. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Include water in recyclable cartons.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
- Promotes local employment.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Grand Hotel Bohemia