Join us for an unforgettable dinner with a folk show and open bar, you'll enjoy a dazzling night out in Prague, with live music, dancing, and a delicious four-course meal.
Dinner With Folk Show and Open Bar
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll take you to the restaurant where we'll enjoy a totally different evening.
The location, lovingly decorated as a beautiful country house, has a garden and a terrace that delights all its guests during the summer months.
With the dinner and spectacle over, we'll take you back to your hotel.
As soon as you arrive, you'll receive a glass of mead: a traditional liquor made with honey. From there comes a traditional Czech meal - consisting of three different dishes.
Throughout the evening you'll enjoy a free bar, with beer, wine, water, and soft drinks.
The Folk Show
The show is made up of Czech songs both folk and international, the former interpreted by professional dancers and musicians in traditional dress: throughout the show, you're welcome to get on stage and form part of the show itself! An atmosphere full of energy and joy, and a night you're sure to remember!
The show lasts a total of 2.5 hours.
Music is a universal language, although sometimes there may be commentary in various languages.
2 hours 30 minutes.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
Traditional 3 course meal.
Free bar (wine, beer, water and soft drinks).
2.5 hour show.
Cup of Mead
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions