Enjoy something a little different in Prague. This folklore party includes a three-course meal, free bar, live music, dancing and hotel transfers.
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll take you to the restaurant where we will enjoy a totally different evening.
The location, lovingly decorated as a beautiful country house, has a garden and a terrace which delights all its guests during the summer months.
With the dinner and spectacle over, we will take you back to your hotel.
As soon as you arrive, you'll receive a glass of mead: a traditional liquor made with honey. From there comes a traditional Czech meal - consisting of three different dishes.
Throughout the evening you'll enjoy a free bar, with beer, wine, water and soft drinks.
The show is made up of Czech songs both folk and international, the former interpreted by professional dancers and musicians in traditional dress: throughout the show you're welcome to get on stage and form part of the show itself! An atmosphere full of energy and joy, and a night you're sure to remember!
The show lasts a total of 2.5 hours.
Music is a universal language, although sometimes there can be comments in various languages.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 15% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2|
|Dinner and show||
Dinner and show
Children under 2Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
Traditional 3 course meal.
Free bar (wine, beer, water and soft drinks).
2.5 hour show.
Cup of Mead
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.