Do you want to be a soldier for the day? With this experience, you will learn to handle a Kalashnikov and practice your shot on a specially adapted range.
What to expect from the experience?
Tired of the same old tours when you travel? Fancy a different kind of activity to make the most of your time in Prague? How does visiting a shooting range and unleashing the power of a Kalashnikov sound? Don't worry: it's totally safe! All you need to do is meet your guide at the scheduled time in front of the National Museum, where you'll catch local public transport to the shooting range.
If the weather's good, you'll have the opportunity to put the assault weapons to the test out in the open air. Otherwise, you'll do your shooting inside. After arriving at the range, you'll get kitted out with the safety helmets and glasses, ready for your unique experience. Eye on the target and pull the trigger!
You'll shoot a total of 25 rounds: ten with an authentic AK-47 assault rifle, ten more with an AK-74 and five with a Saiga semi-automatic shotgun. How many shots will you get on target? Whether you hit your mark or not, you'll get to keep the target and the bullet shells as a souvenir!
After the activity, which will last two and a half hours, we will take you back to the original departure point in Prague.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 18|
Per personUS$ 106.70
under 18not admitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Transfers by public transport.
English speaking instructor.
25 rounds with three different weapons (10 with an AK 47, 10 with an AK 74 and 5 with a Saiga shotgun).
Safety helmet and glasses.
Bullet shells and target as a souvenir.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 13 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Václavské náměstí, 68 (in front of the National Museum).