Enjoy the best works of classical music in this concert, hosted in an impressive Baroque hall in the Lobkowicz Palace. You'll spend an unforgettable afternoon admiring the incredible setting for the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
The programme varies from one day to the next, but during the concert you are sure to be delighted by the majestic playing of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, interpreting the works of Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart or Beethoven, as well as pieces from some of the great Czech composers of the 19th Century, such as Dvořák and Smetana.
The concert lasts an hour and takes place in a beautiful Baroque concert hall from the 17th century, with a stunning stucco ceiling creating a romantic air, the perfect setting for this classical music to come to life.
The Lobkowicz Palace is one of the most important cultural spaces in the Czech Republic and holds numerous impressive works of art and objects which belong to the Lobkowickz family.
The palace was built in a renaissance style and later reconstructed in a more austere Baroque style. The Baroque concert hall from the 17th century has capacity for 100 spectators.
There are two kinds of tickets: category A corresponds to the first and second row in the concert hall and category B corresponds to the seats found from the third row onwards. We recommend that you reserve as early as possible, especially if you want the best seats!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 60US$ 14.40
Students up to 26 years oldUS$ 14.40
Children from 7 to 15US$ 14.40
Children under 7Free
Seniors over 60Free
Students up to 26 years oldFree
Children from 7 to 15Free
Children under 7Free
Classical music concert in a unique setting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 14 days before (Prague local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Inside the Prague Castle complex (Jiřská 3).