Prague is a fairytale city... until night falls and the narrow streets of the old town overflow with legends and ghosts. Discover them on this night tour...
Medieval churches, streets which seem to be ripped straight from the pages of a fairytale... the charm of the Czech capital disappears with the sun. On our night tour of Prague we'll get to know the most terrifying legends, mysteries and ghost stories which are only more terrifying with the sun down.
We'll begin our tour un the Old Town Square. The mass tourism this central spot is known for by day has nothing to do with its character by night. The peaked and suggestive towers of the Týn Church mark our path, diving into the nooks of the oldest area in the city. Passing through its narrow paved roads we'll learn about how the horror and tragedy of senseless humanity took over these streets not long ago...
The tormented past of the city stops certain melancholic souls from sleeping soundly. The ghosts of Prague are something slightly more than myth. We'll learn of their spookiest stories mixed in with paranormal activities which modern science remains unable to fully explain. And despite being forgotten, some of the abandoned cemetaries will show the less friendly face of Bohemia.
We'll also run through Prague's old Jewish Neighbourhood, looking for the legends which this area of the city guards. Dripping with the mysteries of the hidden Prague, we'll return to the point at which we began: the Old Town Square.
- On this walking tour, we will not enter into any of the museums and monuments, as at the time of this tour they are closed to the public. All the explanations about the most unique buildings we pass by will be done from outside.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking expert guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (5:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Old Town Square