Visit the Czech capital on board a glass-roofed boat. During the cruise, you'll enjoy a delicious dinner while admiring Prague's main monuments.
Panoramic Boat & Dinner Cruise
You'll set sail at the selected time from pier number 5 in Prague. During a two-and-a-half hour cruise, you'll sail the Vltava River onboard a beautiful glass-roofed boat. Thanks to its panoramic windows you'll be able to admire the most emblematic monuments of the Czech capital. These include the famous Karlův most (Charles Bridge), the Národní Divadlo (National Theatre) and the magnificent Rudolfinum concert hall. You'll also enjoy breathtaking views of Prague Castle standing proudly on the hill.
Onboard you'll enjoy a live performance by several musicians, who'll add a romantic touch to this unforgettable evening.
At the beginning of the journey, you'll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco and a delicious selection of Czech cheeses. What's more, in the boat's restaurant you can help yourself to a buffet dinner that will include the following:
- Mozzarella with tomato and fresh basil pesto
- Selection of national cheeses, ham and salami
- Duck paté with blueberry sauce
- Grana Padano cheese
- Salad (Greek, fresh or chopped cabbage)
- Bread and butter
- Gluten-free cakes
- Chicken soup
- Meat stew
- Chicken escalopes
- Baked potatoes with courgette
- Sautéed vegetables with hake
- Paella with roasted vegetables
- Homemade gingerbread
- Apple strudel cake
- Macedonia fresh fruit
Drinks are not included in the menu.
If you don't want to miss out on any details of the scenery around Prague as you sail along the Moldava river, you can book a seat next to the panoramic window.
To choose this option there must be a minimum of 2 people. If you're travelling by yourself you'll have to select two seats.
Other experiences by boat on the Vltava
If this cruise is fully booked, you can book any of these other boat rides on the Vltava river:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
|Boat ride with window seat||
Children between 3 and 11US$ 47
Children under 3Free
Boat ride with window seat
Children between 3 and 11US$ 59.10
Children under 3Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
2 and a half hour cruise in a glass roofed boat.
Selection of Czech cheeses and a glass of Prosecco.
Window seat (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pier number 5, next to Čech Bridge (Čechův most).