The hop-on hop-off bus tour offers the possibility to get to know the most interesting corners of Prague and enjoy the best views of the city thanks to its open top.
Prague Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Routes & Stops
The Prague sightseeing bus operates the following routes:
- Red Line: 90-minute, 10-stop route runs through the centre of Prague, stopping at such landmarks as the Malá Strana district and Prague Castle.
- Blue Line: 60-minute, 10-stop route through eastern Prague. Some of the most important stops are Wenceslas Square and the Dancing House.
Both routes start and end at the Old Town Square. You can check the different stops on the routes at the following link:
How it Works
The ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours after its first use. For example, if you purchase the 48-hour mode and use it for the first time on Monday at 3 pm, it'll be valid until Wednesday at 3 pm.
During this time you can get on and off the bus as many times as you like, to discover the attractions of the city.
Although when you book you'll be asked to select a start day, you can start using the service within 3 months from the selected date. When making your reservation we'll send you a voucher by email, and you will have to hand this in on the first bus you take.
Schedule & Frequency
Both routes operate from 9 am to 6 pm every 30 minutes.
Vltava River Boat Tour
If you wish, you can opt for one of the tickets which, in addition to the sightseeing bus, includes a one-hour boat trip on the Vltava River.
The boats leave every hour between 11 am and 8 am every day from the pier at Dvořákovo nábř.
During the boat tour, you'll get to see Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum, the Dancing House and other iconic landmarks of the Czech capital.
A map of the boat's route can be found at the following link:
You can also save money by reserving a family ticket valid for two adults and two children aged 3-12.
1 day - 2 days.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing buses over 24 or 48 hours
Headphones for each person
Vltava River boat tour (depending on selection)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions