Experience this surreal show with the Anthology: The Best of Black Light Theatre in the Srnec, the first black light theatre in the world.
Srnec Black Light Theatre: Anthology
The show takes different scenes from the history of black light theatre since its creation in 1961, and over 90 minutes you'll be surprised by an incomparable spectacle in which inanimate objects come to life and characters both visible and invisible transform day-to-day life into a surreal experience.
What is Black Light Theatre?
Black light theatre is characterised by a black background in which the spectator only sees what is permitted thanks to tricks of the light and certain special effects. Illuminated objects, fluorescent objects or even floating people are some of the elements you'll see.
The Black Light Theatre Srnec is the world's first black light theatre, retaining its original charm and with a capacity of 95 spectators. Over 5 million spectators have enjoyed the wonderful works of Jiří Srnec's theatre group since its creation in 1961.
1 hour 30 minutes.
Tickets to the Anthology: The Best of Black Light Theatre in the Srnec
When to book?
You can book up until 30 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. An accompanying person is required. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- Include water in recyclable cartons.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions