If there is a signature work of Prague's Black Light Theatre it's Aspects of Alice. Alice in Wonderland is a story loved equally by children and adults.
Aspects of Alice has been a hit show in more than 30 countries, a show which people of diverse cultures and ideologies have fallen in love with. The show does not tell the exact story of Alice in Wonderland, rather it begins when Alice arrives at the end of her childhood and is forced to face adolescence.
What is Back Light Theatre?
Black Light Theatre characterised by a black background, with actors wearing black clothing and a dark room. This unusual setup is explained by the fluorescent paint which adorns the clothing and objects used in the show, meaning characters float, skeletons dance, and you find yourself transported to another world...
Why Book Online?
As well as offering discounts on the ticket office price and guaranteeing availability, if you buy your tickets ahead of time the computerised system will assign you the best possible seats.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
US$ 35.30 US$ 31.80
US$ 35.30 US$ 25.90
AdultsUS$ 35.30 US$ 31.80
Children between 2 and 12US$ 35.30 US$ 25.90
Children under 2Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
Ticket to Aspects of Alice
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (12:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Ta Fantastika Theatre Karlova 8, 110 00 Prague 1, Prague.