Enjoy a gourmet menu on board one of the most beautiful boats sailing on the river Vltava. A perfect experience for couples who want to spend a special night together.
The cruise takes three hours and goes from the Čech Bridge to Vyšehrad, passing past beautiful sights such as the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, and the National Theatre. The on-board pianist and the city lit up by night are the cherry on the cake.
- Prague ham with a cranberry sauce.
- Caprese salad with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and homemade pesto.
- Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon.
- Duck confit with Karlovy Vary dumplings and red cabbage.
- Parchment cooked swordfish steak with cherry tomatoes, olives and grenaille potatoes.
- Roast beef steak, creamy potatoes and a pepper sauce.
- A variety of Italian and Czech cheeses.
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
- Wine (one bottle for two)
- Unlimited beer and non alcoholic drinks
- Coffee and tea
This cruise can be reserved with two different options:
Essential: table in the main dining room, maximum 32 people. The wines are: white - Chardonnay DOC or Red - Primitivo IGT.
Gold: Table at the front of the boat, with even better views and a maximum of 16 people. The wines are: white - Satrivo IGT/Corvo IGT or red - Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT.
The minimum reservation is for two people.
|Adults||Children under 3|
Children under 3Free
Children under 3Free
3 hour cruise.
3 Course gourmet meal.
A bottle of wine per 2 people.
Unlimited beer and soft drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Prague local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Dock 5, to the right of the Čech Bridge