Enjoy a gourmet menu on board one of the most beautiful boats sailing on the river Vltava. A perfect experience for couples who want to spend a special night together.
The cruise takes three hours and goes from the Čech Bridge to Vyšehrad, passing past beautiful sights such as the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, and the National Theatre. The on-board pianist and the city lit up by night are the cherry on the cake.
- Prague ham with a cranberry sauce.
- Caprese salad with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and homemade pesto.
- Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon.
- Duck confit with Karlovy Vary dumplings and red cabbage.
- Parchment cooked swordfish steak with cherry tomatoes, olives and grenaille potatoes.
- Roast beef steak, creamy potatoes and a pepper sauce.
- A variety of Italian and Czech cheeses.
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
- Wine (one bottle for two)
- Unlimited beer and non alcoholic drinks
- Coffee and tea
This cruise can be reserved with two different options:
Essential: table in the main dining room, maximum 32 people. The wines are: white - Chardonnay DOC or Red - Primitivo IGT.
Gold: Table at the front of the boat, with even better views and a maximum of 16 people. The wines are: white - Satrivo IGT/Corvo IGT or red - Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT.
The minimum reservation is for two people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 3|
US$ 119.40 US$ 107.40
US$ 167.70 US$ 150.80
AdultsUS$ 119.40 US$ 107.40
Children under 3Free
AdultsUS$ 167.70 US$ 150.80
Children under 3Free
3 hour cruise.
3 Course gourmet meal.
A bottle of wine per 2 people.
Unlimited beer and soft drinks.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How are the tables arranged?
A - If you would like to guarantee a table next to the window, you should mention it in the comments when making the reservation, and arrive at the least 40 minutes ahead of time.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Dock 5, to the right of the Čech Bridge