Burgers, ribs, barbecued chicken... Delight yourself with the best American dishes while you admire the rock style decoration of the Hard Rock Cafe Prague.
Hard Rock Cafe Prague
The Hard Rock Cafe Prague restaurant is located in a four-storey building with a beautiful neo-Renaissance façade in the heart of the city's historic centre, and don't miss the colourful frescoes on the outside!
As soon as you enter the door you can enjoy an atmosphere full of references to the world of rock music and a musical background with the best classics. What's more, the décor includes a waistcoat worn by guitarist Jimi Hendrix and two pairs of Elvis Presley's trousers. What more could you ask for?
The delicacies on offer are American-inspired, so you'll have the opportunity to delight your palate with rich and varied flavours. If you want to take home a nice souvenir of your visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Prague, you can buy a souvenir from the adjoining shop.
When you make your reservation, you can choose the type of menu you prefer:
- Gold Menu: includes a main course, dessert and drink. You can check the options with this link.
- Diamond Menu: includes a starter, main course, dessert and drink. You can check the options with this link.
The Hard Rock Cafe Prague is open from Monday to Sunday from 11:30 am to midnight.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 23.10
Per personUS$ 34.30
Main course, dessert and drink.
Starter (only with Diamond menu).
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hard Rock Cafe Prague.