Prepare yourself to pass through the parks and over the hills of Prague on a Segway, and discover the Czech capital in the most fun way possible! Unmissable!
Prague Segway Tour
When booking, you can choose between three different routes. All of them include hotel pick-up, taxi transport, an English-speaking guide and the segway. Below, you can see the details for each:
1 hour 30 minute tour
During the tour, you'll discover the parks and green areas that dot the hills west of the Vltava River. You'll enjoy a walk through open spaces that will take you to see some of the city's historic buildings such as the 16th century Summer Palace Hvězda and Villa Kajetanka, a small monastery converted into a private residence in 1783.
2 hour tour
With this option, you'll have the opportunity to take a segway tour around the historic Strahov Stadium and the eclectic Sacré Coeur church.
Did you know that Prince Kinsky was a patron of Beethoven? We'll continue our walk along the banks of the Vltava River to see the curved Dancing House skyscraper. We'll also admire the Emmaus Abbey and wander through the streets of the Anděl shopping district.
3 hour tour
This option will give you the opportunity to take a comprehensive segway tour of the city of Prague. We'll pass by the Strahov Stadium, Ladronka Park and the oldest brewery in the Czech Republic, which is located in the Brevnov Monastery.
We'll have the opportunity to see the famous Müller Villa and the swanky Ořechovka district, known as the Beverly Hills of Prague. But that's not all! You'll see the city's castle, which dates back to the 9th century, and travel through Max van der Stoel Park. These and other iconic sights await you during the three-hour tour.
The times for each tour are as follows:
- 1 hour 30 minute tour: every day at 1 pm or 6 pm
- 2 hour tour: daily at 10 am or 3 pm.
- 3 hour tour: every day at 10 am or 3 pm.
- In order to participate in this activity, you must be at least 8 years old and weigh at least 27 kilos (the segway reacts to body weight).
- Underage participants must have a signed document from their parents or legal guardians.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Segway ride (1 hour 30 minutes, 2 hours or 3 hours).
Lesson on the correct use of the Segway.
Bottle of water.Helmet.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Uses an electric vehicle.
- Printed material is avoided.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions