Prepare yourself to pass through the parks and over the hills of Prague on a Segway, and discover the Czech capital in the most fun way possible! Unmissable!
The tours take place accompanied by a professional guide who will show you only the best of Prague's west side, in an original and thrilling way!
During the tour we'll discover the parks and other green areas scattered among the hills to the West of the Vltava river. You'll enjoy a tour through the open spaces which take you to see some of the historic buildings such as the Hvězda Summer Palace from the 16th century or the Kajetanka Villa, a small monastery turned into a private residence in 1783.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|1.5 hour tour||
1.5 hour tour
Per PersonUS$ 72.40
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Segway ride according to the time selected.
Lesson on correct use of the Segway.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.