Can you imagine Donald Trump, George Clooney, and Petr Cech all in the same room?! In the Grévin Praha Museum, you can take a selfie with their wax figures!
Prague Wax Museum Ticket
Found in the centre of Prague, only three minutes from the Old Town Square, the Grévin Wax Museum is one of the most popular family attractions in the Czech capital.
In its various halls, you can take selfies with famous celebrities (or rather, their wax figures) such as Michael Jackson, Jackie Chan, or Charlie Chaplin. Their replicas are accurate to the last detail, even down to the original clothes that they wear!
The museum is highly interactive and you can even touch the figurines, apart from the hair and face: the figures are so real that you'll find it difficult to distinguish between wax and flesh and bone! Sportsmen, politicians, writers, historical figures... in the Grévin museum you'll find the most famous figures from yesterday and today!
The museum also recreates numerous historical scenes, which add even more context to the characters on show. And you can even visit the workshop where the figures are made.
When making your reservation for the chosen day, you can choose to visit the museum whenever you like during the day. The opening times are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: from 10 am to 7 pm.
Friday and Saturday: from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm.
The museum only closes on the 25th December: the rest of the year it is open as normal.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 16.30
Children between 6 and 14US$ 12
Children under 6Free
Skip the line access to the wax museum.
Bike tour of Prague (optional).
Scrooser tour of Prague (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Grévin wax museum