Delve into the history, production and aroma of Kozel, one of the most famous Czech beers. You'll see why the Czechs are the world's biggest beer drinkers!
Kozel Brewery Tour
We'll meet at 1:30 pm at Powder Tower, in the centre of Prague, and from there we'll take a bus to the Kozel brewery. This famous brand of beer is one of the Czech's favourites thanks to its smooth taste with light, bitter notes. The journey to the brewery will take approximately half an hour, and then you'll be ready to delve into the world of Kozel.
The sweet smells of barley and malt that surround this brewery will capture you as soon as you arrive. Once at the visitors' centre, you'll discover the history of the founders of Kozel; the Ringhoffers family. Accompanied by a local guide, you'll see the raw ingredients used to make the beer, and you'll see the mashing, fermenting and then bottling processes.
On the guided tour, you'll also see the cellars where the beer brews and is then stored after it has been made. Then, to end the tour on a high note, you'll then get to enjoy the beer- cheers!
If you want to fully enjoy all the different types of beer in the Czech capital, you could also take our beer culture tour of Prague.
Children must be accompanied by an adult and under 18s will not be served alcohol.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 15% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 18 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 18 years oldUS$ 31.60
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Guided tour of the Kozel brewery.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, only for folding wheelchairs.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.